Monday, April 30, 2007

Praying for Poop

My poor cat. It seems like she hasn't eaten for days. She'll beg and cry for food, but even the smallest morsels stay in her for just a few minutes. My living room rug sure has taken a beating this past week, so if anybody has suggestions on how to remove pet stains/odors I would greatly appreciate it! Tonight she goes in for her enema - even after giving her a stool softener three times a day, nothing has come out. I feel so bad for her - I had my fingers crossed all weekend to find poop in her litter box, but it's just as clean as it was on Friday :(

Saturday I went to the barn, like I always do. The horses feet are really tender right now because they don't have shoes on yet. Big Buddy was definitely the worst, even though Little Bud did get ouchie towards the end of our ride. I think Aunt Weezie was going to call the farrier this week and try to get him to the barn sooner - we can't be laming up our horses before summer starts!

Saturday afternoon I got another airbrush tan, then worked at the grocery store. One shift leader commented that I looked like I just got back from Tahiti! I took that as a compliment :)

After work I did some laundry, cleaned my room and went to bed early. Sunday I went to mom's for breakfast, church and lunch with Aunt Weezie then grocery shopping with mom. I rented the movie Happy Feet, but was less than impressed with it. I also met my noisy neighbors last night, and much to my surprise I went to school with one of them. It actually kind of made me feel better - maybe now that we know each other they'll be a little more quiet when they see that I'm home!!!

Brother got out of jail Saturday at some point and went out to lunch with Pastor D. I guess he also went to the jail to see Brother, too. I made a point to thank thank him at church on Sunday and asked that he continue to pray for him.

Hopefully this week will be better than last week. Tonight I'm going to get me a new fish since I don't have to work at the store tonight. I only work Wednesday and Saturday over there this week - fine with me!

1 comment:

Midlife Mom said...

I have some good stuff here at the house for clean ups, it has a scrub brush right on it. I'll find it and give you the name of it so you can get some. Works the best of anything I have ever used for pet stains.