Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Snowbirds Have Landed...

...and I bet they're ready to get back on that plane and head to Florida! I visited with them for a bit last night and they sure were exhausted - and without luggage!

I worked until 4 last night, went home to feed Madison, then went to Aunt Weezie's for some visiting and chop suey! We prepared a plate for Grammy and Grampy and delivered them next door - it was yummy! Grammy even noticed that I had lost weight! That's pretty impressive considering she's legally blind.

After supper I visited with the grandparents for a bit, then went back over to Aunt Weezie's. We helped set my other grandmother up with her blog, then watched American Idol. I haven't seen any of it yet, so I was anxious to hear this Sanjayah character, who I've heard so much about. He actually did a pretty good job last night, so I guess I picked a bad night to tune in. Aunt Weezie will have to let me know who ends up going home tonight.

I got home around 9:15ish, played around with My Space for a bit, and was in bed by 10. Around 10:15 I got a text message saying 'goodnight my beautiful brown-eyed girl'. It was from my ex-boyfriend, Matt. We had just talked on the phone Sunday night, but really haven't talked much since he moved home from Pennsylvania. I'm glad we're on good terms and stuff, but I'm really hoping he's not shooting for a reconciliation. Sunday I made it clear that would not happen - he's done enough damage to me. He said he understood and accepted that, but after getting that text I'm not so sure. At least if I'm ever tempted to take him back all I'd have to do is talk to my family or friends - they'll slap some sense into me real fast! I know there's someone out there for me, I just kinda wish he'd come around because it would be really nice to have someone look forward to seeing me every day after work besides my cat.

No comments: