Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More on the Weekend

Sunday I was beat - I napped for 3 hours, then stayed in bed the rest of the evening. Thankfully I have a laptop so I was able to get my internet fix for the day as well.

One of the contributing factors to my fatigue was my late evening Saturday. My friend Dizzy D informed me that he would be in town and wanted to hang out. We were good friends in high school and he moved down to Portland several years ago. He always calls me when he comes to town, which is usually just around the holidays. I was planning on going to bed early Saturday night, but I couldn't pass up a chance to see him! I picked him up at the Sea Dog and we went to the Sports Arena and did some bowling. We ran into a lot of people we went to high school with, and everyone kept asking if we were a couple. D and I have never crossed the friends barrier - I have a tendency of developing a crush on him when he has a girlfriend, but I would hate to ruin the friendship we have by adding in all that romantic crap. He makes me laugh more than anybody else I know!

Sunday morning I was up at 4:30 to be at Aunt Weezie's by 5:30. She stayed in bed, so me and the Uncle went to the sunrise service and had some breakfast. That lasted about an hour, then we went back to their house to wait for church again at 10. I was starting to feel a little sleepy during the service and at one point my cousin, J, poked me with a pen to keep me conscious!

After church I went to mom's for lunch - lasagna! It was just me, her, step-dad and Brother. By then I was getting pretty sleepy and headed home to get some sleep!

1 comment:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

busy Easter weekend!

get rested this week :)