Friday, April 6, 2007

(IM)Patiently Waiting

I hate waiting. I get my patience from my father, so for those of you that know him, know exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm supposed to have a date tonight. Well, I think it's a date. I haven't been on one since November, so I've kinda forgotten what a date entails. Now that I think about it, I don't even know many details about this date. We have established that we will be watching a movie and there was a mention of pizza (which I was ready to eat 3 hours ago). I don't know where we will be watching this movie or obviously what time we were going to meet up. I'm starting to realize that not everybody has their pj's on by 8:30 and in bed by 10:30 on a Friday night!

Charlie is still doing ok - he hasn't been moving much, but at least he's not dead.

Tomorrow Aunt Weezie and I are headed to the barn - our Saturday tradition (and the reason I don't stay up late Friday nights). I'm kind of bummed we have so much snow - the outdoor arena was nice and dry last weekend...now we can't even see the ground again. Oh well...that's Maine!

Sunday I have to be up before the sun rises - I'm going to the Sunrise Service followed by a church breakfast. Aunt Weezie doesn't usually go to that so it's just me and the Uncle. After church I head over to mumsie's for lasagna. My uncle and his gf are coming up from Portland, so it'll be nice to see them. Brother and step-brother will be there as well. After lunch, I'm taking a nap!

1 comment:

Midlife Mom said...

That lasagna sounds good!! Your Mom is the best cook around!!! I'll see ya in a few at the barn!!