Sunday, April 8, 2007

Blogging in Bed

What a busy weekend!

Friday night my date finally showed up - about 10:45PM. At least he had a pizza loaded with cheese with him! We watched the movie Fly Boys, which was actually pretty good, besides the fact that it was 2 hours long. I had a hard time keeping Mr. Date focused though - he had other things on his mind and unfortunately for him I didn't allow it. That'll most likely be our only date - I prefer a gentleman that at least pretends he's not a typical guy.

Saturday I got up and went to the barn with Aunt Weezie. I hopped on Lil Bud bareback and played around inside for a bit. Then we went outside and took some pictures while it was snowing. My horse is such a stud muffin.

Well it's time for me to go to bed, even though I'm already IN bed! I'll update more on the weekend tomorrow.

No comments: