Monday, April 2, 2007

Productive Weekend

This weekend was a very productive one – it was nice! Friday night I worked both jobs, then went home and went to bed. Saturday morning I got up and met Aunt Weezie at the barn. We didn’t get to ride because we were too busy grooming! The horses have begun to shed like crazy – we groomed for an hour and still didn’t get all of the hair out! Big Buddy was definitely shedding the most – is seems he sheds enough for 3 horses.

After running home and taking a quick shower I went to a Mary Kay party at mom’s house with Judy, Lisa, Grandma and mom’s co-worker Charlene. I ended up buying some foundation, which is something I’ve never worn before. I’ve always seen makeup as more of a nuisance than a help. The girls said it looked nice though, and it evened out my skin tone so I went for it.

I stayed at mom’s until it was time to work at Hannaford. I had a 5-hour shift, so it was over in no time. After work I was going to watch Lake House and go to bed early. About 15 minutes after I got home Joy showed up with a bagful of Juicy Pear Jelly Belly jelly beans…those are my favorite! We decided to have a drink at the Sea Dog, then she dropped me off back home again so I could go to bed.

Sunday morning I got up, had breakfast at mom’s and was picked up by Aunt Weezie and the Uncle to head to church. Afterwards we went to the Muddy Rudder – we had baked brie for an appetizer, which was absolutely amazing! I had a lobster roll too, which was just loaded with meat. Before dropping me off we ran to Aubuchon and picked up some new shedding blades and wormers – Little Bud has been rubbing his tail and I am NOT happy about that! Then I went to get mom and we picked up some groceries. After I dropped her off I met up with Joy and Charmy and did some shopping. I picked up a new pair of Nike Shocks, 2 Yankee Candles – Stargazer Lilly (my favorite flower!) and Lilac (for mom) – some Easter candy for Mom & Stepdad then to Petco for a new fish. He’s a big golden fatty with black fins and a black moustache! I named him Charlie Chaplin.

After getting Charlie settled in Joy and I went for a walk, I watched AFV and then The Lakehouse, which was pretty lame. I hope they don't end up pairing Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock up for any more films.

1 comment:

Midlife Mom said...

I thought The Lake House was weird and didn't get the point. Did they or did they not end up together? Read the comment on my post from the gal from MustangsnCowboys, it's the first one. I think she is going to be a good blogging friend. What do ya think about this snow?! I love it, it nice and cold outside!!