Thursday, April 5, 2007

Dumped!

This morning I woke up and was ready early - I figured I'd have to scrape off my car and drive slowly to work. I had no idea that snow was almost up to my knees when I opened the door to leave my house - I was less than impressed. I got stuck halfway down my driveway and had to shovel my way out. When I got to work I was soaked from head to toe.
The day was pretty unproductive - we lost power around 10am and couldn't do much of anything. By 12:30 I had decided it was time for me to call it a day and headed out. I had plenty of work to do, but I was dying for a nap - seems like forever since I've had time to do that!
Once I got home I checked my MySpace really quick and put my PJs on. 10 minutes later I was reminded why I don't like it here any more. My neighbors make so much noise - between the laughing, running up and down the stairs and hootin and hollering, I didn't sleep a wink. Instead, I just rested my eyes for about 2 hours. How can people be do darn noisy?? What happens if I stay home because I'm sick? Will I not be able to get any rest because these people can't shut up for a single day?!
Anywho, I got up and cleaned my apartment for a bit until it was time to see Heather - my counselor. I meet with her once a week for an hour - she's great. I saw her a couple years ago when me and Matty were having problems and I wish I had never stopped. I always feel so much better after talking to her - thank God for insurance!
Charlie Chaplin seems to be doing better every day - I came home from work and he was actually swimming around! I really hope he pulls through this...listen to me, all concerned about a little fish!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Isn't his little moustache cute! :)

1 comment:

Midlife Mom said...

He is sooooooo adorable! I hope he makes it!!!