Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Movie Monday

Work went by really fast yesterday - we have a secretary that has been helping over at the Brewer office because they're short, which leaves her work load for the rest of us to take care of. I prefer busy days as it definitely makes the hours pass much quicker.

After work Step-dad changed my snow tires over, so my car feels 100lbs lighter now. It's kind of nice having a connection in the auto department - he does all of the work my car needs, and gives me a nice family discount :)

Once my car was all set I ran to Hannaford and rented Night at the Museum, and picked up an actual loofah. I talked to the Moon Tans lady who informed me that I had been using a "nylon ball" as opposed to her recommended loofah. Honestly, I didn't even know there was a difference! When I got up to the register I confirmed with the cashier that I was indeed buying the correct item this time. I was reassurred when she pointed to the word 'loofah' on the package. We'll see how my tan comes out this Saturday.

Matty came by for supper and I made chicken cordon bleu (not the frozen stuff either!), green beans and biscuits. For dessert I had made a really nice fruit salad with cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries, watermelon, pineapple and red grapes. When it came time for dessert though, my sweet tooth kicked in and I offered Caramel Caribou ice cream instead. I had some fruit salad for breakfast this morning instead!

Night at the Museum was a very fun movie, and I highly recommend it for anybody that is interested in watching it! There was a great cast including Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Dick Van Dyke and Mickey Rooney, and it's fun for all ages! Geez, I sound like a commercial! lol

No comments: