Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Hump Day

Another day of nothing but work. People think I'm crazy, but I still love it. There were a couple things that made me smile though:

Today at work we were talking about death, and how my co-workers couldn't understand why I'm not scared of it. "Because she has faith" says Tera. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Yes, I do have faith - I know that when it's my time to go there is something so much better than the awesome life I already have. I also believe that everything happens for a reason - death is something I certainly can't avoid, so why try to hide from it?

Charlie Chaplin also seems to be doing better today. Yesterday he had these white spots on his head and he wasn't doing anything. Between jobs I did a partial water change and that seemed to have perked him up a bit. Good thing - he was expensive!

Tonight at the store I saw my friend Tony who I haven't spoken to in at least a year. He brought in his 9 week-old Border Collie pup and he was so cute! The puppy was cute to...hehe.

Tomorrow is Maine Black Bears Day at the office and I don't have anything to wear. One of my co-workers happens to be a hockey freak though, and said she has enough tee shirts to go around. We'll see if there's one that isn't so long it looks like a dress on me!

Well Madison says it's time for bed, so I guess that's it. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my counselor to discuss my "co-dependency" issues that my doctor says I have. I guess the first thing we'll have to do is clarify what co-dependency actually is ~

No comments: