Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wednesday

I don't really have much going on for exciting stuff, so really there isn't a lot for me to blog about.

Madison ended up not needing an enema the other day - the x ray showed she was no longer constipated. My next questions was "then where is she pooping?" Her litter box has been completely empty, so either she snuck out sometime when I didn't realize it, or she's found a new spot somewhere in my apartment. So anyways, the irritation is most likely caused by the two hairballs sitting in her stomach (according to the x-ray) and I need to give her 3" of a hairball remover every day in hopes that she'll puke that up on my rug somewhere. I went to Petco and got a pet stain/odor remover because my poor rug sure has taken a beating from all of this. I also got a new fish, and I hopefully will be able to post a picture of her sometime this week.

Yesterday I went to the eye doctors for my yearly checkup. Normally patients get a screening exam every two years but where I have ocular hypertension and a family history of macular degeneration, I need to be screened for glaucoma. Everything came out fine and I got myself a snazzy new pair of glasses. The glasses that are in style right now are pretty funky looking, so I was looking forward to joining the trend.

Tonight I have to work at the store - I was thrilled when I got my schedule because it's the only night during the week I have to be there! Tomorrow I see my doctor to follow-up on my period of depression which has drastically improved. For those of you who have ever considered going to counseling, I strongly recommend it!

Well I guess I should go empty the fax machine or something. It's kind of nice to have a desk out back away from everything because I can get away with blogging when I have some spare time!

1 comment:

Midlife Mom said...

I'm glad Madison finally pooped! Hummmmmm I wonder where you will find it???? I'm glad you're feeling better, I thought you were you seemed better on Saturday. Have fun riding with Ann on Saturday, I'll be thinking of you two!