Friday, May 4, 2007

TGIF!!!

Ahhh, the beauty of Fridays - full of hope and anticipation. Well, that is except for mine because I usually work and have busy weekends. Tonight I don't have to work at the store so I'm going over to Mel's house for a girly get-together. We were going to play in here mom's hot tub tonight, but for some reason it didn't work out. I even rescheduled my airbrush tan appointment so I could actually get in the water! Instead, we'll watch The Breakfast Club, eat pizza and sip wine.

Yesterday Mel and I met up with a travel agent and made arrangements for our cruise. We're going to the Western Caribbean and are visiting 4 different ports.
Mel just got back from a cruise last month and is very gung-ho to go on another one. Since I'm so good at stashing my money I decided to give in and committed to going. Right now it's just the two of us - they are expensive, so I don't blame others for not being able to do it. If I wasn't so good at saving, I wouldn't be able to do it either!

Does anybody out there watch Grey's Anatomy? I am the only person in the office that watches Survivor and Grey's, so when something crazy happens I have nobody to talk about it with! I was so sad when Susan died last night - she was so nice! It also broke my heart to see Meredith's father take his anger and sadness out on her... they were just starting to bond! With Susan gone, I doubt they'll even speak now. I can't wait for Aunt Weezie to buy the next season when it comes out. Right now I've seen season 1 and 2 because she lent them to me. I still have some catching up to do and can't wait!

1 comment:

Midlife Mom said...

I didn't know Susan died!!! How did I miss that???????
I am blogging every day but it is after my Organization one as I had to leave that first until the contest is over. We're having a good time, it's nice and hot here. Bad thunderstorm on our way back from Busch Gardens tonight but it's over now. Just scroll down past the organization blog to follow my week. Did you ride on Saturday?