Sunday, May 6, 2007

Vertigo

It's been a pretty busy weekend - they always go so fast!

Saturday morning I went riding - the horses sure aren't as frisky as they used to be! I figured Lil Bud would give me a run for my money, but it took a lot of persuading to get him moving!

I got another coat of my airbrush tan done after that - it's looking better every time! I love all the comments that I get from people. When they say "wow, you must've just gone on a trip or go tanning," I say "nope - neither!" The puzzled look I get is fun :)

From 2-9 I worked at the store, then I went home and took it easy.

This morning I got up a little early, cooked a nice breakfast and went to church. I was please to see my mom's parents there. They have been going up to Millinocket for church, but had decided to change the scenery today. I went to their house for lunch and had a cheeseburger!

After lunch mom and I went to get some groceries, like we always do. At this point I was starting to feel the effects of my seasonal allergies. Just like clockworks, every spring my allergies kick in and kick my butt! I can deal with the stuffy nose and the itchy eyes, but the dizziness is what gets me. My doctor says fluid builds up in my ears, which causes the vertigo. If I turn my head real fast, I almost fall over.

I've actually been feeling dizzy for about 2 weeks, but hadn't really figured out what it was caused by. At first I thought it was because of the bonk on the head I received at the store the other night, then I blamed it on the new snazzy glasses I got (changing prescriptions always messes with my head a little bit), but now that I've gotten used to those the only thing it can be is allergies. When I got home I took an Allergra, snorted some Rhinocourt and took a nap. I was even dizzy in my dreams!!!

No comments: