Thursday, May 17, 2007

Poor Charlie

I am sad to announce the passing of my fish, Charlie Chaplin. He stopped swimming Sunday night and died late Monday :( I'm super-bummed because he was kind of expensive and was so cute! I'm not sure what went wrong - I had just gotten my water tested the day before and everything was fine! Poor poor Charlie.

Tuesday night I worked late at the office, then got called in to Hannaford. I was in a bad mood to begin with because me and Matty had had a disagreement the day before, and I was less than thrilled to go straight from work to work. They just opened a new shift leader position though and applied for it, so I figured going in and helping out would show that I do care about my co-workers and helping them out.

Last night I worked at the office until 5 then the store 6-10. I didn't have to work until 9 this morning, so it was nice to just lay in bed and relax for a while.
Matty showed up at the office with an iced coffee - he does that when he needs to make a delivery to Silver's, which is just down the street. He's so thoughtful :)

Tonight is the season finale of Grey's Anatomy AND CSI. I haven't watched CSI for the past few weeks because I've become highly addicted to Grey's, but I guess tonight they reveal the 'Miniature Killer' and the last victim is a CSI!!! I'm betting it's Katherine, but we'll see. I hope it's not Nick - he's my favorite one to look at :) Matty's going to bring over some bunny ears (I don't have cable) and we're going to record CSI upstairs in my room as we watch Grey's. Then once Grey's is done, we're going to rewind CSI and watch that! Sounds like a pretty good plan, if you ask me.

Tomorrow night Matty and I are going on a double date with Jenn and Ross - Bugaboo and then shooting some pool. Saturday my cousin is having her graduation party - she graduated from UMO just last weekend. I work 6-10 at the store then will probably just go home and watch a movie.

I'm getting very excited about my trip to Florida and the Caribbean. I had to spend the money I had saved up on my cat, but if I get this promo at the store I'll be making more money and should be able to stash more away. Let's just pray that Madison stays nice and healthy!

1 comment:

Midlife Mom said...

Poor Charlie! That's too bad he didn't make it. See you Saturday at the barn, about 8:30.