Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Windy Wednesday!

Listen to thaot wind howl! Too bad we couldn't sue the weather guy every time he was wrong - nobody would have to work! I guess I should be glad it's not snowing.
Today wasn't overly exciting - I worked all day. I am getting ready to head to job #2 for the last four hours of the day. I'm kind of regretting the fact that I offered to push carts tonight - it's going to destroy my hair! At least I'll be getting exercise though.
I've been seriously considering job #3 - cleaning Aunt Weezie's barn this summer. It's about 45 minutes, first thing in the morning, 5 days a week. Aunt Weezie said she wouldn't be offended if I felt it wasn't worth my time - I think it's awesome! Getting paid to hang out in the barn, build muscle shoveling manure and spending more time with her? I'd be tempted to do it for free (if only I didn't have to pay rent...)!
I haven't given her an answer yet, but I've been thinking and praying about it and really think it'll be an awesome job. Besides, it's only in the summer, so it's not like I have to worry about freezing my butt off and breaking through the iced-over water buckets!
Well I just heard my trash can skid across the driveway, so I suppose I should chase after that and get going.
The weather in this state can be crazy sometimes...but I love it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: