Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Beginning

Ahh, my first blog. I was introduced to this site by Midlife Mom, who is my very special Aunt. I do a little blogging on my MySpace page, but I usually only write something when I feel like making a statement.
I wasn't even sure if I had anything to write about tonight, but as I sat here watching one of my favorite shows, I figured I'd make a tribute to it.
I'm sure you all have heard of America's Funniest Home Videos. I remember even when I was back in middle school laughing more than anybody else in the room at those crazy home movies. Dad used to order Gambino's pizza after church and we'd all sit down as a family and watch it - one of my favorite memories.
To this day I rarely miss an episode. My favorite, of course, are the animal films. I have a very soft spot for animals - especially cats. I think that runs in the family. So I thought it only appropriate that I add some silly kitty clips - I hope you enjoy!

Crazy Cats 2

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: