Monday, June 25, 2007

Where Does the Time Go?

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since my last blog. Not that I have many fans, but I still like to keep up with this so I can look back on it someday and maybe share it with my (future) kids, if I ever decide to have them.

Probably one of the reasons I haven't posted much is because not a lot has been going on. I work, work and work - when I'm not working I'm either recovering from work or cleaning my apartment. Cleaning has kind of gone to the back-burner and it's getting to the point that I want to rent a bulldozer to push all the crap to the corner to make more room for me to walk around. Having a tiny place doesn't help much at all!

Saturday I worked at the barn first thing, the office until 1, then Hannaford from 4:45-10. Matty sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers to the office today. Last week wasn't a good one for us - it seemed like we argued about anything and everything. He always was good about sending me flowers - and he always finds a way to sneak a few of my favorites (Stargazer Lillies) in there!

Between jobs I caught a couple episodes of Grey's Anatomy - Aunt Weezie lent me Season 1 and 2 and I was working on #2. After work I went to bed. How exciting.

Sunday I had breakfast with mom, church with Aunt Weezie, then groceries with mom. After I got home I did some cleaning downstairs - the stupid little things that I put off, like recycling, taking stuff down to the basement I don't need until winter, and cleaning out my fridge. Cleaning that fridge sure can be a smelly job! It seems like I never have room in there, but then I actually take the time to look at what's in those tupperware containers and food has pretty much grown teeth and hair! It should be good for a month or so now...

We head back down to see Lil D this week - Thursday morning we hope to head out no later than 7am. We'll be down there until Sunday. We're staying at a Sheratin this time, which'll be nice...his sister's boyfriend has some kind of connection and hooked us up. We also rented a Dodge Magnum to assure there won't be anything breaking down this time - and if it does, we have someone to take care of us!

2 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

Have a good safe trip to PA!

Rising Rainbow said...

I hate growing stuff in my fridge but seem to be pretty good at it none the less.