Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Swamped

What a busy week it's been! I'm still trying to catch up after our ordeal coming home from Pennsylvania last week. It's making the days go by really fast though, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Monday I started working for Aunt Weezie. 5:30AM comes awful soon! I picked up some cute overalls for $4 at Old Navy this spring and that is my 'uniform' when I go. Since I only do laundry once a week it's not possible for me to use a fresh set of clothes every morning for the 30 minutes that I'm there. After I get used to it I think getting up early will be nice. It's so quiet and relaxing at 6am. It sure makes for a long day when I don't stop working until 10PM though. It'll be worth making the extra $$$ though - I love stashing money away in the bank!

Last night I worked a ten-hour day and got lots done. One minute I looked at the clock and it was 4, then when I looked again it was 6! After work Joy stopped by and we went for a walk - it cooled off so fast! Everyone was raving about the weather at lunch time, but by the time I got out it was a little chilly. Halfway through our walk Matty texted me and said he and Ben were hungry - they were working in Brewer for a lady who wants a porch built. I picked up Pat's Pizza and we met at a little turn-around in Brewer where there are picnic tables right by the river. After that we stopped into Hannaford to rent a movie out of the Red Box - Deja vu (or however you spell it). It was an awesome movie! It was a little longer than I hoped but I loved every minute of it. Denzel Washington is the man!!!

Tonight I work at Hannaford then I'm going straight to bed!

1 comment:

Midlife Mom said...

What's the movie? I LOVE Denzel Washington!!!!