Friday, September 14, 2007

TGIF

It has been an interesting week, to say the least. Things have been up and down here at the office which certainly doesn't make it easy. I try to go in with a positive attitude but now that I've realize how much I've been responsible for and that it all will be taken away starting 09/24, it leaves me a bit disgruntled.

On a happier note, my allergies are almost completely under control. My dizziness only bothers me a little bit every day, and is still improving. I have to go back for additional testing in a couple weeks which I certinaly am not looking forward to, but at that time she might be making up a serum so I can start weekly allergy shots. I've never been so excited to get a shot in my life!!!

Not much going on this weekend. Tomorrow I work for Aunt Weezie then go to the barn to see MY horse. Seems like I spent more time this summer with her horses instead of mine because I was there every morning mucking up a storm! I miss going there every day, but the extra sleep sure has helped!

Well I am going to get back to work. I'm going out to dinner with my friend Jenn whom I haven't seen in like a month - it's always fun to play catch-up!

No comments: