Monday, September 10, 2007

"Stuck Up"

So there's an end in sight to all of this allergies mess - I hope. This morning I went in for my testing, which was no picnic by the way, and learned that I am pretty much allergic to nature itself...super!

Have any of you ever had allergy testing? It's mainly a series of needle sticks that inject specific allergens under your skin - if you get red and puffy over certain areas, it determines what you are actually allergic to. 17 needle sticks later I find out I'm allergic to the following in this order:

1) Ragweed
2) Mold
3) Dust
4) Pollen
5) Grass
6) Cats

No wonder I'm miserable! She said it was too late in the season to start allergy injections because it takes about 3 months to build up an immunity.

Well I hate to cut this one short but I have run out of time - I had to bring clothes to change into so I can hop from job to job!

No comments: