Monday, August 27, 2007

Down for the Count

Rotten. Rotten rotten rotten. That's the first word that comes to my mind when people ask how I'm doing. Besides still suffering from the sting of rejection, I also have been trudging along with a sinus infection, conjunctivitis, chronic allergies, and of course the vertigo. We are short-handed here in the office so I have been forcing myself to work every day. Friday I was over an hour late because I could barely lift my head to look at the time. To add insult to injury, I am currently without a doctor - their office closed last week and I don't get in with my new doctor until October. The provider schedule here is jam packed so I can't even be squeezed in here. Poor Aunt Weezie has to suffer the most because I have not been able to work for her for several days. I'm already having horse withdrawals!

Well now I'm being called to the front. I can't wait to train the new Coordinator how to do my job - should be quite interesting.

No comments: